Remember

#Equal Food Rights for Dogs or #Double Noms

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Firstest Birfday

Today was a very specul day it be my first birfday, it also be my Ma's birfday as well. I ended up wif Ma and Pa cause day found out dat I be born on da same day as Ma. Dere first dog Max was also born on 11 January 15 years before me so when da Ma found out my birfday she had to adopt me....

I had a great day and here is da highlights.

First Pa got up early and made me scrambly egg, I just lub scrambly egg

I got so excite dat I just about jump in da bowl BOL
It be so yummy me just nom it all up quick
I got bestest wishes from all my twitter furiends all day dat did make me feel so important on my specul day da bestest furends a spoodle could want to hab and me wants to fank dem all so much for eberyfing....

Den Ma and Pa took me and Jess to da park to play flippy ball or so I fought.......
Dere were lots of new furiends at da park today so me and Jess had to say Hi to dem all......



Jess made a new furiend me finks he be her new boyfriend if day have puppies would Jess hab a whole litter of dalmations?????

We all run round and hab fun, here Jess a bit confused da whitey dog keep trying to mount da brown dog but day bof be boys me just not undersatnd eiver?????

Here day are again those naughty boys........

Den Pa pull out my birfday present a FRISBEE, woohoo what fun me and Jess done did have. At first I was a little scary but det I understand dat it be a fun fing. Me chase it and Jess just run half way den turn round and run back to Pa. I just to fast for her.....

She always da first back I have to run so much furver.
I have to do all da carrying Jess just to slow and to lazy......

Den Pa try teach me how to catch da frisbee, me a bit of a duffer so it take me a while but finally I did catch it just da once though.....

Den it be time to go home, me and Jess was pooped so we hab no problem going happly but nobody was going to get hold of my birfday present dat be for sure....

Hurry up Pa open da car door for me to get in.....
Den when me got home me get anover present a new squeaky toy, I lub squeaky toys and I squeak dem for hours and hours but here I hab a rest so Pa can take my fotograph....

Nearly time for beddies now and just enough time for a foto wit Ma cause it be her birfday as well. I be one but I not sure how old she be i fink she is lots older dan me, in fact I fink she ancient........(woops naughty boy Baxter I shouldnt have said that)

Well dat be my birfday over for dis year, it been a great day me hopes my next one be just as much fun.

Until next time.....

BOL Baxter (aged 1)


9 comments:

  1. Baxter, what a first birthday you've had. We really enjoyed reading about your special day and the fun you had and new friends you made :o) Wishing you many more wonderful birthdays, my little buddy xx *hugs* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! What a pawesome day for your birthday! That bowl of scramblys was HUGE!!! (So jealous!) I LUV da picture of you catchin the frisbee...good show, Baxt!

    Oh, and happy belated birthday to Ma. I hopes she had a GR8 day too!

    XXX Your furiend, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day you had. Great action shots. I hope your 2nd birthday is as good as mine has been today! It's great to share a birthday with you and your Ma Baxter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday!! And you caught your frisbee, I'm sooooo impressed, I've never caught a frisbee. I did catch a bird once, or maybe twice but that's not the same. Feathers get stuck in your teeth.
    xx Teagan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Baxter: I did miss seeing that it was your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday to you, dear one. Looks like you had a wonderful day filled with tons of fun and good noms. Love, PishPosh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Baxter, you one beautiful doggie! Look at that fur! *hugs* Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog my pal so I be a bit late wishin you appy burfdee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a Baxter!! Oh how adorable he is and who is that teeny little Jack Russel he is meeting in the first pics:? I have a JRT too. Fab fun - lovely to read:) Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great time it looks like you had. I hope you have a great year!

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete